Now you can study online, 24/7, at your own pace!
Please contact our office for CEUs for multiple states. Be sure to check for online approval for your state before ordering. Our proctored online classes are currently accepted in Nebraska.
Note: If you are unable to login to the Biomids site, please try another browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome etc). If you are in Chrome, you may need to click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen to go to Settings. Next click on “Show advance settings” at the very bottom of the list. Scroll down to “Privacy” and click on “Content settings…”. Finally scroll down to camera and verify you are using the correct camera and click on “Ask when a site requires access to your camera” and click “Done”.
Nebraska 2017 NEC Wiring Methods 8-hour Electrical CEU Course – $119* Online
Approval for Nebraska 2017 NEC Wiring Methods 8-hour Electrical CEU Course is based on video proctoring which requires a high speed internet connection and computer camera and utilizes a third party proctoring service (Biomids). Nebraska 2017 NEC Wiring Methods is designed to meet 8 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for license renewal in Nebraska, as well as many other states. The course cirriculum covers 2017 NEC Overview, Article 100 Definitions, Conductor Ampacity and Derating, Sizing Overcurrent Devices and Conductors, Conduit and Tubing Fill, Metal Wirieways, Sizing Junction Boxes, and Sizing Pull Boxes.
Please read this quick start guide before ordering the Nebraska Online Course.
- Not all the states that have approved our CEU courses for a classroom setting have approved them for online distribution. Be sure to select the online course approved for your state on the Digital Chalk website. We are in the process of submitting applications to every state that will accept CEUs online. NOT ALL STATES WILL ACCEPT ONLINE TRAINING FOR CEUs.
- If you need CEUs for more than one state, we charge the online price of the state that has the highest registration fee. In addition, there is a $10 fee per state for each additional CEU certificate. Please contact our office for multiple certificates, since each state has unique requirements and fees, and course costs may vary.
- **Nebraska requires their online courses to be proctored. We have been approved by Nebraska for 24/7 distribution of our online courses using a third party company named Biomids. This proctoring service requires a high speed internet connection and a computer camera. Most laptops and Macs have built-in cameras. If your computer does not have a camera, you can purchase a good quality Logitech HD camera for about $30.
- Click here for more info on getting started with the Biomids Authenticator, our online proctoring service.
If you are still unable to login to the Biomids Authenticator, please try these steps:
- Start your browser in Chrome.
- Clear your browsing history.
- In the address bar of the browser, enter bobotech-sso.digitalchalk.com
- Enter your email address then press the Next button
- The Biomids Authenticator & Proctor window will appear, the camera should turn on and your image should be displayed. Wait for authentication to occur. The message “Attempting to login” should be displayed.
- Once authenticated, choose your course and begin the proctored session. The Nebraska course content should be displayed.
Please let us know if this does not work. Screen shots of the failures will be helpful.