- May 23, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Beginning April 1st, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
2020 Code Changes / Grounding & Bonding is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) 2020 NEC Changes
2) Sizing Grounded Conductor and Grounding Electrode Conductor for Services and Separately Derived Systems
3) Sizing Main and System Bonding Jumpers
4) Sizing Supply-Side Bonding Jumpers
5) Sizing Equipment Bonding Jumpers on Load Side of an Overcurrent Device.
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- For classes offered after April 1st, you will need to bring your 2020 Codebook.
- Please bring a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 1-303-792-0433
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains and a mile above sea level, Denver is a hospitable blend of Old West charm and modern convenience. We are minutes to downtown and in the heart of the DTC, directly across from Topgolf game and entertainment venue and minutes from Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre, Park Meadows Retail Resort and IKEA. Experience one of the top-rated hotels near Centennial, CO.
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
New West Bar and Grill
Dine at New West Bar and Grill, located onsite.
Contemporary eats, a casual atmosphere, and fare with regional flair.