- February 8, 2020 - February 9, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Our comprehensive Electrical Exam Prep course and materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry and covers the 2017 NEC information that you need to pass your electrical license exam.
The Electrical Exam Prep course (can also meet CEU hours) is a 2 day course and includes:
- Day 1 – Wiring Methods (8 Hours)
- Day 2 – Electrical Theory and Calculations (8 Hours)
We GUARANTEE that you will pass your Colorado State Electrical License Exam, or you may retake the workshop at no charge until you do pass!
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- You will need to bring your 2017 Codebook, a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 719-542-8888
Business and leisure travelers enjoy staying at our new hotel, Pueblo Holiday Inn Express & Suites, located in the popular northern part of the city. Shopping, restaurants, and area attractions are just a few minutes away from our hotel.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, the newest hotel in Pueblo, provides premium business services, like a 24-hour Business Center, free high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access and three large Meeting Rooms with seating for 175.