- May 16, 2020 - May 17, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Beginning April 1st, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
Our comprehensive Electrical Exam Prep course and materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry and covers the 2020 NEC information that you need to pass your electrical license exam.
The Electrical Exam Prep course (can also meet CEU hours) is a 2 day course and includes:
- Day 1 – Wiring Methods (8 Hours)
- Day 2 – Electrical Theory and Calculations (8 Hours)
We GUARANTEE that you will pass your Colorado State Electrical License Exam, or you may retake the workshop at no charge until you do pass!
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- You will need to bring your 2017 Codebook, a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 1-888-411-8188
Welcome to The Hotel Glenwood Springs
Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more!
The Pizza Cave is in the lobby and is open from 3pm-11pm, serving fresh and delicious pizzas, ice cream, soda, and other wonderful treats. As soon as we can, we will expand the hours of operation, as well as food and beverage offerings to include popcorn, salads, sandwiches, shakes, smoothies, beer, wine, and other delectable treats!
Downtown 7th Street hosts restaurants catering to all taste buds, from grand burgers to creative gourmet entrees. 7th Street is anchored by Glenwood’s own Brewpub, winner of many prestigious national and international awards.