- Pueblo, CO
August 9, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Beginning April 1st, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
Electrical Theory & Calculations is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) Ohm’s Law and voltage drop
2) General lighting and receptacle calculations (calcs)
3) Range and dryer calcs
4) Fixed appliance calcs
5) Sizing grounding conductors
6) Motor calcs
7) Generator calcs
8) Welder calcs
9) Transformer formulas and calcs
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- For classes offered after April 1st, you will need to bring your 2020 Codebook.
- Please bring a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 719-542-8888
Business and leisure travelers enjoy staying at our new hotel, Pueblo Holiday Inn Express & Suites, located in the popular northern part of the city. Shopping, restaurants, and area attractions are just a few minutes away from our hotel.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, the newest hotel in Pueblo, provides premium business services, like a 24-hour Business Center, free high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access and three large Meeting Rooms with seating for 175.