- November 14, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Beginning April 1st, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
Wiring Methods is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) 2020 NEC Overview
2) Article 100 Definitions
3) Conductor Ampacity and Derating
4) Sizing Overcurrent Devices and Conductors
5) Conduit and Tubing Fill
7) Sizing Junction Boxes
8) Sizing Pull Boxes
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- For classes offered after April 1st, you will need to bring your 2020 Codebook.
- Please bring a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 719-265-9385
Lay back and relax in Colorado Springs
Our hotel near Pikes Peak is located near Colorado Springs and Garden of the Gods and 10 miles from Pikes Peak, one of the highest summits of the Rocky Mountains. Additional nearby attractions include Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and U.S. Olympic Training
- Breakfast Bar
Breakfast is served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, Greek yogurt, and lots more. Pair your breakfast with coffee, milk, juice, or tea.
- The Market
Visit The Market for a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
- Breakfast Bar
- Complimentary parking for all guests is available at our hotel.