- January 11, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Wiring Methods is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) 2017 NEC Overview
2) Article 100 Definitions
3) Conductor Ampacity and Derating
4) Sizing Overcurrent Devices and Conductors
5) Conduit and Tubing Fill
7) Sizing Junction Boxes
8) Sizing Pull Boxes.
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- You will need to bring your 2017 Codebook, a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue: Fort Collins, CO - Hilton
Venue Phone: 1-970-482-2626
Amenities and Services
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, our Hilton hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Automated Teller (ATM) ($2.00)
- Baggage Storage
- Gift Shop
SPRING CREEK BAR AND GRILL is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Locally sourced produce, meats, and cheeses from the community to create Colorado centric menu that meets all dietary restrictions and comforts alike.
Spring Creek Café proudly brews Starbucks® coffee alongside a selection of fresh baked pastries, breads, and muffins. Open from 6:00am to 6:00 pm.