- March 14, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
This workshop is currently full.
Please let us know if you would like to be notified if a seat becomes available.
Wiring Methods is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) 2017 NEC Overview
2) Article 100 Definitions
3) Conductor Ampacity and Derating
4) Sizing Overcurrent Devices and Conductors
5) Conduit and Tubing Fill
7) Sizing Junction Boxes
8) Sizing Pull Boxes.
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- You will need to bring your 2017 Codebook, a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 719-265-9385
Lay back and relax in Colorado Springs
Our hotel near Pikes Peak is located near Colorado Springs and Garden of the Gods and 10 miles from Pikes Peak, one of the highest summits of the Rocky Mountains. Additional nearby attractions include Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and The U.S. Olympic Training Center.
- Breakfast Bar
Breakfast is served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, Greek yogurt, and lots more. Pair your breakfast with coffee, milk, juice, or tea.
- The Market
Visit The Market for a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
- Breakfast Bar
- Complimentary parking for all guests is available at our hotel.