- Glenwood Springs, CO
August 15, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 719-488-2632
Beginning April 1st, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
Wiring Methods is an 8-Hour CEU course and will cover:
1) 2020 NEC Overview
2) Article 100 Definitions
3) Conductor Ampacity and Derating
4) Sizing Overcurrent Devices and Conductors
5) Conduit and Tubing Fill
7) Sizing Junction Boxes
8) Sizing Pull Boxes.
- Check-in starts at 8:30 AM and class time is 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- We will break for lunch (on you own) from 1:00 to 2:00 with several short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- For classes offered after April 1st, you will need to bring your 2020 Codebook.
- Please bring a highlighter and a calculator.
- A Colorado certificate is included with this course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Your instructor, Larry D. Bobo, started in the electrical trade in 1973 and has worked as an electrical contractor, business manager, general superintendent, project manager, service manager, estimator, foreman and electrician.
Venue Phone: 1-888-411-8188
Welcome to The Hotel Glenwood Springs
Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more!
The Pizza Cave is in the lobby and is open from 3pm-11pm, serving fresh and delicious pizzas, ice cream, soda, and other wonderful treats. As soon as we can, we will expand the hours of operation, as well as food and beverage offerings to include popcorn, salads, sandwiches, shakes, smoothies, beer, wine, and other delectable treats!
Downtown 7th Street hosts restaurants catering to all taste buds, from grand burgers to creative gourmet entrees. 7th Street is anchored by Glenwood’s own Brewpub, winner of many prestigious national and international awards.