NEC Continuing Education
Educating the Electrical Industry Since 1986
Bobo Technologies has been providing electrical professionals with NEC Continuing Education for over 30 years. Our comprehensive course and materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry.
(Course based on the National Electrical Code – NEC.)
Registration and Payment
- Registration is $125/8-hour day. You may pay in full at the time of registration or, if you prefer, we require a $50 deposit with the balance of $75 due the first morning of the workshop.
- Registration fee does NOT include a workbook. However, one will be provided for reference only during the class.
- Registration fee does NOT include the Bobo Technologies comprehensive workbook. If you wish to purchase a workbook the cost is $100. This 380 page workbook is designed to work in conjunction with the course or as an independent study guide. Click here to purchase your workbook.
Approved in Multiple States
- Bobo Technologies has been approved as an NEC Continuing Education provider for the 2017 NEC in multiple states.
- Click here to see a list of the approved states and a link to each state’s governing division.
2017 NEC Codebook
- The Codebook is NOT provided by Bobo Technologies. You are required to bring your Codebook to class.
- Course material is updated on a regular basis to reflect the current National Electrical Code (NEC).
Colorado Electrical Licensing
- For information on Colorado Electrical Licensing or to download an application, please visit the Colorado State Electrical Board’s website.
Our CEU Courses Include:
- Wiring Methods – 8 Hour CEUs
- Electrical Theory & Calculations – 8 Hour CEUs
- Code Changes / Grounding & Bonding – 8 Hour CEUs
|Wiring Methods – 8 Hours CEUs||$125|
|Electrical Theory & Calcs – 8 Hours CEUs||$125|
Code Changes / Grounding & Bonding – 8 Hours CEUs
To view our schedule and register, click the button below.
Our Latest Blog Post
On July 7, 2020, Governor Jared Polis signed SB20-120 Apprentice Examinations and Professional Licenses. The new law, which took effect on September 14, 2020, requires electrical apprentices and plumbing apprentices to take a license examination, if they have been...
Attention Colorado Licensees
The State of Colorado now requires 24 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for license renewal.
At least 4 of those hours must be on Code Changes.
For full details on changes to Colorado’s Continuing Education Requirements, please visit Colorado Electrical Board: Continuing Education