2020 NEC Continuing Education Courses
Welcome to Bobo Technologies NEC Continuing Education Courses for Electrical Industry Professionals
Our NEC Continuing Education courses include:
- Electrical Exam Prep – 2 Day Course*
- Wiring Methods – 8 Hour CEUs
- Electrical Theory & Calculations – 8 Hour CEUs
- Code Changes / Grounding & Bonding – 8 Hour CEUs
*(Electrical Exam Prep Course also meets CEU hour requirements.)
See the calendar below for schedules and registration.
Need more than one NEC Continuing Education course?
Choose as many courses as you need, check out and pay just once.
- Select your first course and click on “Add To Event Cart”.
- On the pop up screen choose “View Event Cart”.
- Next, click on the “Choose Additional Courses” button.
- Choose your next course and add it to your cart.
- When you have finished adding courses to your cart, click on “Proceed To Registration” to finish the registration process.
- Beginning April 1, 2020, all classes will be on the NEC 2020.
- Electrical Exam Prep course registration fee does include a workbook.
- CEU course registration fee does not include a workbook. One will be provided for reference only during the class, as needed.
- You are required to bring a 2017 NEC Codebook.
- Before attending for NEC continuing education credit in a state other than Colorado, please verify that your hours will be accepted with that state. Also, make sure you are aware of any training required in addition to NEC instruction; such as state specific Code or law.
- A Colorado certificate is included with each course.
- Certificates for additional states are $10/8-hour class. You can choose additional state(s) on the “Registration Checkout” page.
Just find the date and location on the calendar that fit your schedule.
Click on the course and it will take you to the registration page for that course.
To see the list of our courses in a Table View, click the button below.
Taking Larry Bobo’s course will result in a passing score on your NEC exam. The teaching system that he has created works perfectly. If you sign up for this course, and you do the homework Larry assigns, you WILL pass your examination. I passed the first time out!