Now you can study online, 24/7,
at your own pace!
At Bobo Technologies we realize that as an electrical industry professional, balancing work, family and, well, just life, can be challenging. Our online courses are designed to give you the flexibility that you need to study for your license renewal or upgrade.
Benefits of our Online, Electrical Industry Continuing Education courses:
- Bobo Technology’s online courses and materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry
- User Friendly
- Mobile Friendly
- Take at Your Convenience
- Practice Tests Included
- Available for Multiple States
- Before ordering, check with your state(s) to determine if they support/approve of online CEU courses.
- Please contact our office if you require CEUs for multiple states
- Course material is updated on a regular basis to reflect the current National Electrical Code (NEC)
Already registered with Digital Chalk? Login Here
Choose the state, or states, for which you need CEUs:
Online Course Pricing
- Not all the states that have approved our CEU courses for a classroom setting have approved them for online distribution. Be sure to select the online course approved for your state on the Digital Chalk website. We are in the process of submitting applications to every state that will accept CEUs online. NOT ALL STATES WILL ACCEPT ONLINE TRAINING FOR CEUs.
- If you need CEUs for more than one state, we charge the online price of the state that has the highest registration fee. In addition, there is a $10 fee per state for each additional CEU certificate. Please contact our office for multiple certificates, since each state has unique requirements and fees, and course costs may vary.
- **Nebraska requires their online courses to be proctored. We have been approved by Nebraska for 24/7 distribution of our online courses. These courses are offered through StateReporting.com This proctoring service requires a high speed internet connection and a computer camera. Most laptops and Macs have built-in cameras. If your computer does not have a camera, you can purchase a good quality Logitech HD camera for about $30.