We GUARANTEE That You Will Pass
Bobo Technologies has been helping electrical professionals prepare for and pass their state electrical exam for over 30 years. Our comprehensive Electrical Exam Prep course and materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry and cover all of the information that you need, including practice tests, to pass your electrical exam. (Course based on the National Electrical Code – NEC.)
- We GUARANTEE that you will pass your Colorado State Electrical License Exam, or you may retake the workshop at no charge until you do pass!
Registration and Payment
- Registration is $395*. We require a $50 deposit; the balance of $345 is due the first morning of the workshop.
Discount for Previous Students
- We offer a $100 discount for previous students that want to attend for a new license. Please indicate on your registration form that you have attended before, and include the month and year you previously attended.
- The registration fee includes our comprehensive workbook. This 380-page workbook is designed to work in conjunction with the course or as an independent study guide. It contains approximately 80 hours of home study material with over 1,000 code questions and answers and over 650 practice calculation questions and answers. If you have already purchased a 2014 workbook from Bobo Technologies, we will reduce your registration fee by the cost of that book; proof of purchase is required.
- Course material is updated on a regular basis to reflect the current National Electrical Code (NEC)
Colorado Electrical Licensing
- For information on Colorado Electrical Licensing or to download an application, please visit the Colorado State Electrical Board’s website.
“Larry Bobo is an excellent instructor. He presents the materials in an interesting and easy-to-follow format. I can highly recommend the [Bobo Technologies] course for anyone who is serious about passing their State Electrical Exam. After taking the course myself, I passed the Journeyman and Master Exams, both the first time.”
Dave Snellstrom, Owner – SEC, Colorado Springs
Attention Colorado Licensees: All in-person classes (Wiring Methods, Electrical Theory, Analysis of Changes and Grounding & Bonding) are approved by the state of Colorado. Before the September 2020 renewal you must complete 24 CEU hours, 4 of those hours must be on Code Changes.