Electrical Exam Prep – Live Online
Educating the Electrical Industry Since 1986
Bobo Technologies has been helping electrical professionals prepare for and pass their state electrical exams for over 30 years. Our comprehensive Electrical Exam Prep course and NEC Continuing Education materials are designed by experienced professionals in the Electrical Industry. This course covers all of the information that you need, including practice tests, to pass your electrical exam.
(Course based on the National Electrical Code – NEC.)
We GUARANTEE That You Will Pass
- We GUARANTEE that you will pass your Colorado State Electrical License Exam or, you may retake the workshop at no charge until you do pass!
Registration and Payment
- Registration is $495 and includes Larry Bobo’s comprehensive workbook. Larry’s 380-page workbook is designed to work in conjunction with the course, and as an independent study guide. It contains approximately 80 hours of home study material with over 1,000 NEC questions and answers, and over 650 practice calculation questions and answers. If you have already purchased your 2020 workbook from Bobo Technologies, provide you “Order #” and date of purchase, and we will reduce your registration fee by the cost of the workbook ($100).
- Previous Students – $100 discount for previous students attending for a new license. Must include previous Exam Prep class date.
- Groups – Group Pricing is available.
Colorado Electrical Licensing
- For information on Colorado Electrical Licensing or to download an application, please visit the Colorado State Electrical Board’s website.
Electrical Exam Prep Course Details
This is an 8-week, live, online course, completed in weekly, 3-hour, sessions, to be held on consecutive Saturday mornings.
- Each class will be conducted by Larry Bobo
- Live and interactive
- Weekly assignments will be given
- Courses will be recorded and made available if you miss a session
Class Schedule – 2021 (Registration Opens Soon)
- Days – Saturdays
- Time – 9 AM to 12 PM
- Class Dates
- January – February Class
- January 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- February 6, 13, 20
- March – April Class
- March 6, 13, 20, 27
- April 3, 10, 17, 24
- May – June Class
- May 8, 15, 22, 29
- June 5, 12, 19, 26
- July – August Class
- July 10, 17, 24, 31
- August 7, 14, 21, 28
- October – November Class
- October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- November 6, 13, 20
- January – February Class
Our Latest Blog Post
On July 7, 2020, Governor Jared Polis signed SB20-120 Apprentice Examinations and Professional Licenses. The new law, which took effect on September 14, 2020, requires electrical apprentices and plumbing apprentices to take a license examination, if they have been...
Larry Bobo is an excellent instructor. He presents the materials in an interesting and easy-to-follow format. I can highly recommend the [Bobo Technologies] course for anyone who is serious about passing their State Electrical Exam. After taking the course myself, I passed the Journeyman and Master Exams, both the first time.