Online Electrical Courses
Online Electrical Courses for Virginia
Now you can study online, 24/7, at your own pace!
At Bobo Technologies we realize that as an electrical industry professional, balancing work, family and, well, just life, can be challenging. Our online electrical courses for Virginia are designed to give you the flexibility that you need to study for your license renewal or upgrade.
The following online electrical courses are approved for Virginia Continuing Education:
- REGISTER HERE – NEC 2017 Code Changes – 3 Hours Continuing Education – $39
NEC 2020 courses ARE APPROVED by Virginia for license renewal in 2023.
Our online courses are hosted by Digital Chalk. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING for the best experience possible.
Courses are presented in 1-hour Elements. If you step away from training there will be an “are you still there?” prompt every 5 minutes, you have 3 minutes to respond.
If you do not respond, training will end and you must start that Element over. If you need to step away from training, be sure to exit the Element. When you return, minutes, hours or days later, you can pick up right where you left off!
For more course details, see below.
NEC 2017 Code Changes – $39
(3 Hour Continuing Education Course)
NEC 2017 Code Changes is a 3 hour online, on demand course designed to meet NEC Continuing Education requirements for electrical license renewal in the state of Virginia as well as many other states.
The course curriculum covers:
- 2017 NEC Changes in Chapters 1-4 and their practical applications throughout the NEC
- Practice review questions and answers
- Not all of the states that have approved our Continuing Education courses for a classroom setting have approved them for our online electrical courses distribution. Be sure to select the online electrical course approved for your state on the Digital Chalk website. We are in the process of submitting applications to every state that will accept Continuing Education online. NOT ALL STATES WILL ACCEPT ONLINE TRAINING FOR Continuing Education.
- If you need Continuing Education for more than one state please contact our office for multiple certificates since each state has unique requirements and fees and course costs may vary.
* Depending on the state, additional registration and proctoring fees may apply.