Online Electrical Courses
Online Courses – Washington
Now you can study online, 24/7, at your own pace!
At Bobo Technologies we realize that as an electrical industry professional, balancing work, family and, well, just life, can be challenging. Our online courses are designed to give you the flexibility that you need to study for your license renewal or upgrade.
The following online electrical courses are approved for Washington Continuing Education:
- REGISTER HERE – NEC 2020 Code Changes and Grounding & Bonding – 8 Hours Continuing Education – $79
Our online courses are hosted by Digital Chalk. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING for the best experience possible.
Courses are presented in 1-hour Elements. If you step away from training there will be an “are you still there?” prompt every 5 minutes, you have 3 minutes to respond.
If you do not respond, training will end and you must start that Element over. If you need to step away from training, be sure to exit the Element. When you return, minutes, hours or days later, you can pick up right where you left off!
For more course details, see below.
Combined NEC 2020 Code Changes and Grounding & Bonding IS HERE!!! – $79*
(8 Hour Continuing Education Course)
We have combined these two courses for your convenience. Together these courses are designed to give you 8 HOURS of Continuing Education for your Washington license renewal in 2021. This course combines:
- NEC 2020 Changes – 4 hours of Continuing Education and
- NEC 2020 Grounding and Bonding – 4 hours of Continuing Education
In this course we will cover:
- NEC 2020Changes in Chapters 1-5. Article 250
- Sizing Grounded Conductor and Grounding Electrode Conductor for Services and Separately Derived Systems
- Sizing Main and System Bonding Jumpers
- Sizing Supply-Side Bonding Jumpers
- Sizing Equipment Bonding Jumpers on Load Side of an Overcurrent Device.
- Not all of the states that have approved our Continuing Education courses for a classroom setting have approved them for online distribution. Be sure to select the online course approved for your state on the Digital Chalk website. We are in the process of submitting applications to every state that will accept Continuing Education online. NOT ALL STATES WILL ACCEPT ONLINE TRAINING FOR Continuing Education.
- If you need Continuing Education for more than one state please contact our office for multiple certificates since each state has unique requirements and fees and course costs may vary.
* Depending on the state, additional registration and proctoring fees may apply.