Online Courses – Wyoming
Now you can study online, 24/7, at your own pace!
At Bobo Technologies we realize that as an electrical industry professional, balancing work, family and, well, just life, can be challenging. Our online courses are designed to give you the flexibility that you need to study for your license renewal or upgrade.
The following online courses are approved for Wyoming and Colorado CEUs:
- REGISTER HERE – 2020 NEC Code Changes and Grounding & Bonding – 8 Hours Continuing Education – $79
Our online courses are hosted by Digital Chalk. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING for the best experience possible.
Courses are presented in 1-hour Elements. If you step away from training there will be an “are you still there?” prompt every 5 minutes, you have 3 minutes to respond.
If you do not respond, training will end and you must start that Element over. If you need to step away from training, be sure to exit the Element. When you return, minutes, hours or days later, you can pick up right where you left off!
For more course details, see below.
Combined 2020 NEC Code Changes and 2020 NEC Grounding & Bonding IS HERE!!! – $79*
(8 Hour Continuing Education Course)
We have combined these two courses for your convenience. Together these courses are designed to give you 8 HOURS of Continuing Education for your Colorado license renewal in 2020. This course combines:
- Colorado 2020 NEC Changes – 4 hours of Continuing Education and
- Colorado 2020 NEC Grounding and Bonding – 4 hours of Continuing Education
In this course we will cover:
- 2020 NEC Changes
- Sizing Grounded Conductor and Grounding Electrode Conductor for Services and Separately Derived Systems
- Sizing Main and System Bonding Jumpers
- Sizing Supply-Side Bonding Jumpers
- Sizing Equipment Bonding Jumpers on Load Side of an Overcurrent Device.
Important: You may repeat any portion of the online course you have purchased, until you print a certificate. Once you complete the course and print your certificate you will no longer have access to the course.
- Not all the states that have approved our CEU courses for a classroom setting have approved them for online distribution. Be sure to select the online course approved for your state on the Digital Chalk website. We are in the process of submitting applications to every state that will accept CEUs online. NOT ALL STATES WILL ACCEPT ONLINE TRAINING FOR CEUs.
- If you need CEUs for more than one state, we charge the online price of the state that has the highest registration fee. In addition, there is a $10 fee per state for each additional CEU certificate. Please contact our office for multiple certificates, since each state has unique requirements and fees, and course costs may vary.
- **Nebraska requires their online courses to be proctored. This proctoring service requires a high speed internet connection and computer camera. Most laptops and Macs have built in cameras, but you may need to purchase a computer camera. The typical cost of a good quality computer camera is about $30. We would recommend a Logitech HD camera.
* Depending on the state, additional registration and proctoring fees may apply.